Check out all the new enhancements to make MadisonPaleo more useful, especially in the local restaurant guide:
Updates to main site:
- Fresh new look
- Faster and more responsive
Madison Paleo Reviews spin-off
- Restaurant reviews redesigned to be more informative, and easier to use – especially on the go, and moved to a site of their own (still accessible from main site)
- Works better on a variety of mobile devices
- New star rating system, scores for various criteria like gluten-free or dairy-free options, low-carb choices, quality meats, organic produce, etc. plus an overall paleo rating
- New “user ratings” feature too, so it’s not all about what I think -and you can leave even leave your own comments!
- Quick link in each review to check restaurant’s web site for menu or policies
- Instantly share, email, or print listings for friends when planning where to eat
- Sort by style of cuisine, or city
- Search by name or key words
- Handy sidebar shows the top rated listings, or switch to most recently reviewed
Please try out the new features, and let me know if you have any ideas for improvement, or a favorite restaurant that I should prioritize getting into the guide.