Madison Paleo is proud to announce our very first giveaway promotion!
One lucky winner will receive a case of Jackson’s Honest Sweet Potato Chips, made with pure coconut oil! I just tried them and they’re delicious! You can find them in the Madison area at Willy Street Co-op. Use the link below to view complete rules and submit your entry. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Here’s my easy method for making delicious crunchy kale chips:
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Roughly tear kale (preferably curly) into chunks or strips as it naturally comes away from the stem. Somewhat uniform is best but no need to obsess.
3. Wash in cold water, and dry completely using a salad spinner or paper towels.
4. Coat evenly with olive oil (or melted coconut oil) by drizzling then massaging with fingers. (The more you massage it, the sweeter and less bitter it gets.)
5. Arrange in a single layer on baking sheet/s, preferably lined with parchment.
6. Turn off oven as soon as the chips go in. Use existing heat to bake for 10-20 minutes. (Time will vary considerably depending on your kale, your oven, and size of chips.) They’re done when crispy but not burned.
7. If desired, sprinkle with salt and/or cumin, curry, garlic powder, cayenne, etc.